World of Tanks [TWD] clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TWDCLAN
Team Speak 3
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is nielsdvj_hero

Our users have posted a total of 315 messages in 137 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» 10 commandments of world of tanks
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:43 am by wotever

» RECRUIT RECRUIT
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 pm by acdc2011

» Looks like this clan is dead?
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm by DUDU

» All clan members
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:58 pm by DUDU

» Invite to clan
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:41 am by dueldevilxv9

» bannish..........
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:44 am by wotever

» ive been recruiting
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:30 am by dueldevilxv9

» Welcome New Member(s)
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:00 pm by DUDU

» Update v7.0
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:06 am by DUDU

» New online chat
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:59 pm by acdc2011

» World Of Tanks Test Server 7.0
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:50 pm by V01DI2EAP3R

» World of warplanes
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:10 am by TLF44

» ney like this
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:41 am by wotever

» Members chatbox
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:03 am by acdc2011

» All members
World of warplanes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:09 pm by seanyboy2011

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clan Vids

World of warplanes

2 posters

Go down

World of warplanes Empty World of warplanes

Post by acdc2011 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Wargaming.net is currently working on their second WWII MMO combat game, World of Warplanes, and we recently had the opportunity to ask Anton Sitnikau, WoWP producer, a few questions about the upcoming title.

The interview centers on certain aspects of combat and how, if any, integration between World of Warplanes, World of Tanks and World of Battleships will work. Also discusses is how Ultimate Conquest, Wargaming’s RTS browser game, will be affected by WoWP.

Check out the full interview after the jump.

In other WW2 flight sims such as IL2 strumovik, players are able to kill the pilot by shooting at the cockpit instead of destroying the plane. Will that be possible in World of Warplanes?

You will not be able kill the pilot by shooting at the cockpit; however there’ll be a chance to knock him out of action for some period of time that will drastically effect the control characteristics of the plane. If you hit the gunner, the accuracy of fire will decrease or you will not be able to shoot at all. Planes will also have hitboxes representing various modules of the plane like engine, radio station, ammunition, fuel tank etc. Thus, if you know the “soft spots” of particular vehicles you’ll be able to use the knowledge in battles.

If a plane is seriously damaged, does the pilot have any options of landing it or trying to escape?

We haven’t decided yet on how this gameplay aspect will work in World of Warplanes. Most likely, there’ll be a landing runway somewhere on the map for those players who realize that due to the damage they have taken they can no longer be of any help to their team in battle and do not want to spend their time flying meaninglessly or just crash and pay for repairs.

This one’s a long shot, but I need to ask it. When a plane is shot down, will the wreckage crash onto the battlefields in World of Tanks?

We’re not planning to combine tank and plane battles on one map, meaning destroyed planes will not fall down on World of Tanks battlefields. Although that would be very cool.

In a previous interview, Alexander Zezulin stated that combat integration between WoT and WoWP would not be possible due to the difference in map scale. Does this mean it will never happen or could we possibly see some integration in the far future?

We do not have any plans like this even for the far future but being a living constantly growing and evolving game we can never say definitely “NO” . We are working on three standalone games with different gameplay styles and our main objective is to make each title interesting and appealing, without mixing them gameplay-wise.

In some of the screenshots for World of Battleships we see planes flying around attacking ships. Will WoWP and WoBS have integrated combat?

No, they won’t… for the same reason as World of Tanks will not have integrated combat with World of Warplanes. But there’ll be an option to call in AI-controlled airstrike that will add more fun and tactics into the game.

How will Ultimate Conquest be affected by WoWP? Will they share the same world map or will it be separate?

We are not yet sure about how everything will work in the Ultimate Conquest, but there’ll definitely be some interesting stuff to explore.

It has been stated that all three “World of” titles will have some form of economic integration where players can distribute resources, can you elaborate on how that would work?

You are right, players will be able to transfer gold and experience from one game to another, there’ll be some sort of integrated profile for all of the three games.
acdc2011
acdc2011

https://twdclan.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World of warplanes Empty Re: World of warplanes

Post by TLF44 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:10 am

Would be great if the games are integrated not only on an economic scale. They can add AA tanks to WOT and mix the two up, one could easily mix the battleships and airplanes too.

TLF44

Back to top Go down